Illinois Board of Nursing Application for NCLEX:
Step by Step Process Explained.
In this blog I am mentioning about how to become a registered nurse in Illinois Board of Nursing. What are the benefits , disadvantages, documents required, total expense for the process and steps of application process.
Illinois application is valid for 1 year
Experience is not a requirement
CES is required(CGFNS)
Credentialing duration approximately 4 to 5 months
The entire procedure is about 6-7 months
Not a compact state
After passing the NCLEX, you will NOT receive an active license right away.
lTo obtain an active license in Illinois, you will need to process a License Application.
Documents Required for the process:
Application form filled
Valid passport copy
Recent passport size photo(white background)
TOR & RLE fro Philippines, Other country Transcript from your nursing college
Degree/diploma certificate in nursing
High school diploma and Higher secondary school certificate
Active Nursing council License initial copy and renewal copy
Please send all documents to : [email protected]
CGFNS verification – 450 USD
Finger Print Vendors card -70-100 USD
Continental testing services -98 USD
NCSBN EXAM BOOKING FEE -200USD
NCLEX REGISTRATION FEE -220 USD
Our processing charges will discussed through phone once you contact Nursing manthra whats app.
CGFNS verification from your nursing council and colleges, depends on your authority. This fee is additional to above amount.
1. CGFNS verification -CES professional report
2. Once CES report is ready next step is Finger print card. IDFPR- Finger print vendors list- contact any agency and get email with instructions how to do finger printing
3. Get confirmation from illinois state police, will get an email with payemnt reciept and TCN number. TCN number required for NCLEX application process.
4. IDFPR -initial application check list-Registered nurse-continental testing
5. Select -state of illinois examinations-Registered professional nurse(RN)-make application fee
6. You will get mail from board that your documents are pending or everything is fine or not.
7. Send CES report, finger print receipt to continental testing
8. IDFPR account creation -Online service portal
9. Apply through Pearsonvue for NCLEX- Once all requirements received by continental testing they will communicate with pearsonvue. You will not get any mail notification for that.
10. Pearson vue —-shedule eam-NCLEX examination- Register with NCSBN-make payment
11. NCSBN will give you ATT and test validity information (3 months-test validity)
12. Choose NCLEX examination by schedule for exam.
13. once you pass exam make application fee around 91 usd
Will get active license within 10 working days.
Renewal of license has to do after 2 year which cost 80 USD
If readers wish to provide corrections, suggestions, please comment below .
Thosewho wish to get assistance for application process, contact us through Nursing manthra whatsapp.