Congratulations on passing the DHA exam and obtaining the DHA eligibility letter. However, if you haven’t found a job in Dubai and have secured employment under the MOH facility, you might need to transfer your DHA eligibility to an MOH UAE evaluation certificate. This blog will guide you through the steps of this process, and if you meet the MOH criteria, you can be exempted from taking the MOH exam.
You may watch our video instead of reading the blog :
Required Documents for Transfer:
- Passport copy
- Passport-size photograph with a white background
- 12th/Intermediate school certificate
- Mark lists from university or board for all years of study and transcripts from college
- Home country license:
- Initial registration certificate from the licensing council and renewed, if applicable
- You need to have a license from your last working country as well. For example, if you are of Indian nationality and have worked in Saudi Arabia for the past 2 years, you must produce both the SCFHS license and your valid Indian council license.
- Good standing certificate:
- Obtain from the last working country authority and home country authority.
- Validity for the good standing certificate is usually 6 months.
- Experience certificate:
- Mandatory from the place where you have registration and experience.
- The experience certificate should have the HR or hospital director’s seal and signature on the hospital or clinic letterhead.
The approximate duration for the process is 20 to 30 days, and the cost ranges from approximately 1100 to 1500 AED, depending on the profession. If you wish to start the process, please contact me on WhatsApp. Feel free to reach out for any further assistance or clarifications.