Becoming a licensed healthcare professional in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a process that requires careful planning and adherence to specific guidelines set by the Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOH). In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of obtaining your MOH UAE license as a registered nurse, assistant nurse, or registered midwife.
Step 1: Creating Your MOH Account and Initial Registration
- Start by visiting the MOH UAE website and signing up for an account.
- Fill in your personal information and attach the required documents, including your passport and a passport-sized photo.
- Pay the initial registration fee using your preferred payment method.
- After payment, submit your application for auditor approval.
Step 2: Data Flow Verification
- You will receive an email notification with a data flow link and payment session details.
- Data Flow Payment ID: MOH will determine which documents need to be sent to Data Flow and the associated costs.
- If you have a previous Data Flow report, you may need to submit it; otherwise, you’ll be asked to make a payment for all documents.
- Wait for the Data Flow report to be processed, and you can check the status using your Data Flow case number and passport details.
Documents Required for Data Flow Verification:
- Degree/Diploma certificate with internship (if applicable)
- Mark list/transcript
- License from the licensing council (both initial and renewed copies)
- Experience certificate (minimum of 2 years with minimal gaps)
- Good standing certificate from the last employed licensing council
Step 3: Examination and Licensing
- Once the Data Flow report is ready, an auditor will approve your application.
- Search for examination date availability on the MOH website and book it through the Prometric website.
- After passing the exam, submit your application for licensing approval.
- Pay the certificate fee once it’s approved by the licensing officer.
- Download your evaluation letter from the MOH website.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully navigated the MOH UAE license process and are now ready to practice as a licensed healthcare professional in the UAE. Remember to stay updated with any changes in the process and requirements.