I have some exciting news to share regarding the seamless license transfer process for healthcare professionals within the UAE. If you’re considering moving your practice from DHA (Dubai Health Authority) to HAAD (Health Authority – Abu Dhabi), I’m here to provide you with a detailed guide on how to proceed.
Required Documents for License Transfer:
- Passport Copy: A clear copy of your valid passport.
- Photograph with White Background: Recent passport-sized photo with a plain white background.
- Degree/Diploma Certificate: Official proof of your educational qualification in the healthcare field.
- Transcript or Mark List: Comprehensive academic records or transcripts.
- High School or Higher Secondary Certificate: Documentation of your secondary education.
- Home Country License: Both the initial and renewed copies of your license from your home country.
- DHA License Card: A valid copy of your current DHA license.
- Experience Certificates from DHA Facilities: Certificates attesting your work experience in DHA-approved healthcare facilities (minimum 6 months).
- Other Experience Certificates: Any additional experience certificates relevant to your profession.
- NOC from Current Facility: No Objection Certificate from your current employer, confirming your intent to transfer your license.
- Good Standing Certificate from DHA: A certificate verifying your good professional standing with DHA.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification: (Optional, depending on your profession) A valid BLS certification.
- Professional CV: A comprehensive resume detailing your qualifications and work experience.
- Old Dataflow Report: If applicable, a report from the previous dataflow process you underwent.
- Letter of Authorization: A letter authorizing the transfer process on your behalf.
- Facility Declaration Form: A form from your prospective HAAD facility confirming your association with them.
- Declaration Form by Applicant: Your own declaration form, affirming the accuracy of the provided information.
- Staff Data Form: A form outlining your personal and professional details.
- CID Electronic Barcode: An electronic barcode linked to your personal identification details.
- Offer Letter from HAAD Facility: An offer letter from the healthcare facility in Abu Dhabi that you plan to join.
- Logbook for Surgeons (if applicable): Specific logbook records for surgeons, if relevant to your profession.
- HAAD Dataflow Sign-up: Begin the process by signing up for the HAAD Dataflow. If your prospective facility is already under HAAD, select their name during dataflow for a smoother experience. Otherwise, start the dataflow procedure as usual.
- Old Dataflow Transfer: If you’ve undergone a previous dataflow process, transfer your old dataflow and include additional documents required for verification, such as DHA good standing, DHA experience, and DHA license.
- HAAD Login Credentials: Once the dataflow process is completed, you will receive HAAD login credentials. Sign up and attach all the required documents as listed above.
- Job Offer and Application: Once you secure a job offer from your chosen HAAD facility, they will initiate your application for license transfer.
Important Note: Please be aware that if you’ve previously attempted the HAAD exam and failed, you may not be eligible for direct transfer. In such cases, you will need to demonstrate your capability to pass the relevant assessments.
I hope this comprehensive guide clarifies the process of transferring your license from DHA to HAAD. Should you require any further assistance with licensing procedures, feel free to contact me via WhatsApp