In today’s blog post, we will guide you through the process of obtaining a Good Standing Certificate from the Kuwait Ministry of Health (MOH). Please note that the Kuwait MOH website may not be accessible outside of Kuwait. If you are currently residing outside Kuwait, we recommend enlisting the assistance of friends or colleagues within Kuwait to help you with this process.
Application Process Steps
Step 1: Registration
- Sign Up or Log In: Start by signing up for an account on the Kuwait MOH website if you don’t have one already. If you do, log in using your existing credentials.
- Apply for Good Standing Certificate: Once you’re logged in, select the option to apply for a Good Standing Certificate.
- User Type and Sub-Category: Specify your user type as “general” and the sub-category as “nurse.”
- Personal Information: Enter your civil ID, phone number, and email address.
- Confirmation Email: After successfully registering, you will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link provided in the email to access your account.
Step 2: Application
- Access the Good Standing Section: In the top-left corner of your account page, you will find the “Good Standing” option. Click on it to access the application form. This section also allows you to monitor the current status of your application.
- Provide Required Information: Fill out the application form with the requested personal information and details related to your nursing license.
Step 3: Document Upload
- Upload Necessary Documents: Prepare and upload the following required documents:
- Updated Good Standing Certificate: Obtain an updated Good Standing Certificate in English from your last employer or your current employer.
- Kuwait MOH License Copy: Include a copy of your Kuwait MOH nursing license.
- Request Document: If the request for the Good Standing Certificate comes from a specific authority, such as the Dubai Health Authority, you may need to prepare a request document. Don’t worry; nursingmanthra can assist you with this.
- Updated Salary Certificate: Provide an updated salary certificate as part of your application.
- Passport Copy: Include a copy of your passport for identification.
- Final Clearance Paper: If you have resigned from your job, ensure you obtain a final clearance paper from your employer and submit it with your application.
- Payment: If all your documents are valid and in order, you will be prompted to make a payment of 10 Kuwaiti Dinars (KD).
- Approval and Download: If your application is approved without any issues, you will be able to download your Good Standing Certificate.
That’s all there is to it! We hope this guide helps you navigate the process of obtaining a Good Standing Certificate from the Kuwait Ministry of Health. If you have any updates or further questions, please feel free to ask us directly through WhatsApp.
Thank you for reading!