- In Kuwait, your employer will inform you have to go to moh office in kuwait for the written exam.
- Once you reach there at the office you can see more than 400 candidates have come for exam.
- From MOH they will provide you a serial number right before the exam starts.
- You can enter into the exam hall with this number and there you will be get the Question papers.
- There will be 30 mcq questions and time duration to complete exam is 30minutes
- After finishing you have to handover the answer sheet to examiners,and wait for 2-3 hours outside the hall.
- The officials will announce the serial number and name of the candidate who pass the examination . Those who have failed,shall write the exam on another date.
Next step is interview.
- When you enter into the room where they conduct the interview the board will greet you for passing written exam and announce that they are going to conduct oral exam.
- There are 4 rooms or more. in each room 2 examiners will be conducting the oral exam .
- Candidate shall individually approach them as per the instructions provided.
- They will ask you to introduce yourself, always prepared for a self-introduction as a candidate.
- They will ask questions based on your experience.
- Here are some sample questions you can expect (for ward experience)
- -vital signs and abnormal findings
- -waste management
- -duties performed by you
- -infection control related questions
- ICU nurse-asked about ventilator settings, care and all
- The Interview is not that much difficult, it is easier for most of the candidates who made it through the exam.
- After finishing oral interview you can leave the centre.
Oral Exam result will be notified to your employer.
- The book is developed by Nursing Manthra team includes Registered Nurses.
- We tried to cover all important topics, and thousands of multiple choice questions and answers.
- It will help you to pass exam at first attempt if you study well
- The material will be sent to your shared Gmail account after confirmation of the payment
- please note that Nursing Manthra study materials will be read only pdf file, which cannot be downloaded /printed or shared.
- The amount once paid will not be refunded at any circumstances