Pakistan Nursing and Midwifery Council: PNMC
Pakistan Nursing and Midwifery Council, PNMC building, PM National Health Complex, NIH, Chak Shehzad, Islamabad (45500). Pakistan
Email: [email protected]
*Registration renewal, foreign verifictaion and good standing is Online.
Verification of Registration/Good Standing Certificate:
Application Form for Verification of Registration/Good Standing Certificate:
Application form: https://pnmc.gov.pk/verification-registration/
Requirements for foreign countries:
- Application form for verification of Registration/Good Standing Certificate
- Processing fee PAK Rs.10000/-
- Letter/Verification form/email print with complete address of the council/regularity body/ organization where your verification is required/needed to be sent.
- Photocopy of your PNMC/PNC registration Card and all Nursing, Midwifery, LHV, Post Basic Diplomas, and Degrees.
NMC UK Verifictaion at PNC:
How to process the PNC verification application for NMC UK?
*NMC UK has been sending PNC verification requests for PNMC-registered nursing professionals, but unfortunately, many of these requests remain pending due to incomplete PNMC verification requirements.
*To expedite your NMC UK registration process, we strongly advise all nursing professionals who have applied for NMC UK registration to promptly initiate the PNMC registration verification process as outlined above.
*Please note that PNMC will not proceed with NMC cases until all requirements are met. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
*If you face encountering challenges, seeking updates to their Good Standing/Verification certificate, or wishing to share additional documents can reach out to us at the following email address.
*Please note that this email address is exclusively for Good Standing/Verification certificate-related updates for nursing professionals registered with the PNMC.
*They will respond to your email within 3 working days. In case you do not receive a response from the PNMC after three days, you may consider sending a reminder.
Email Address: [email protected]
Example email for better understanding:
Subject: Request for PNMC Good Standing Certificate Update
Dear PNMC GSC Support Team,
I hope this message finds you well. I submitted my application for a PNMC Good Standing Certificate on October 1, 2023, but I have not yet received any updates regarding the status of my certificate.
Could you kindly provide me with information on the progress and expected timeline for my request? I would greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter.
Here are my details for your reference:
- Name: Mr………..
- CNIC No.: 00000000000000
- PNMC Registration No.: 00000000
- Mobile No.: 0000000000
- Email Address:
Thank you for your prompt attention to this request. I look forward to your response.
Your name and signature
Registration Renewal Process:
NOTICE: Applications will only be accepted if the system generated application copy with required documents is submitted by postal mail or brought directly to our office for processing. Faxed or e-mailed applications will NOT be accepted.
- Before starting the registration for renewal process, please scan the following documents and the size of the scanned the following original documents should not exceed 3MB (each)
- I. Your National Identity Card.
- II. Your attested copy of academic certifcate (if you are studying).
- III. Your Passport size photograph.
- IV. Above all documents should be Image Format JPEG(*.jpg;* .jpeg;).
- Renewal will be made every 5 years’ interval from the date of Registration.
- All Registered Nursing Personnel are allowed to renew their Registration Certificate.
- If employed in any Government Sector, employer certificate is not necessary. If employed in Non-Government Sector he/she must have to submit current employer certificate on the day of Renewal and have to be present physically.
- The Pakistan Nursing and Midwifery Council has every right to make modifications, additions or alterations in the rules and regulations of Renewal of Registration with Prior permission of the Council.