Nursingmanthra’s Review Material for CBT UK Nursing Examination
NMC UK CBT nursing Exam Details:
- You will get mail from NMC that you are eligible for CBT exam after submission of application.
- This test of competence examines your understanding, knowledge and application of professional skills.
- The CBT exam is a computer-based exam made up of theoretical practice-based knowledge.
- It is all multiple-choice questions (120 questions) and it will take place in a test Centre
- They are assessing UK guidelines and codes.
- Exam is conducted through Pearson vue exam centres
- Exam results are emailed to candidates within 48 hours after taking the examination and you will be awarded either a pass or a fail.
- The CBT is valid for two years.
- The exam costs £130
- The NMC will allow you to take the CBT exam a maximum of three times as part of your registration application.
- However, you’ll need to wait at least 10 days between each exam sitting.
- If you are unsuccessful after your permitted attempts, your application will close.
- You’ll be required to submit a new application and will not be able to sit the CBT again for a minimum of six months.
TOPICS TO COVER FOR EXAM:
Current overall pass marks:
|CBT EXAM||REQUIRED OVERALL PASSMARK|
|Mental health nursing||72%|
|Learning and disability nursing||71%|
NURSING CBT PLAN:
General nursing domains, generic competencies and essential skill clusters:
|Domains||Percentage of items from each domain included in the CBT|
|Professional values||Approximately 27%|
|Communication and interpersonal skills||Approximately 10%|
|Nursing practice and decision making||Approximately 33%|
|Leadership, management and team working||Approximately 13%|
|Unique and specific nursing field competencies within each domain||Approximately 17%|
MIDWIFERY CBT PLAN:
DOMAINS WITH ASSOCIATED COMPETENCIES AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
|DOMAINS||PERCENTAGE OF ITEMS FROM EACH DOMAIN INCLUDED IN THE CBT|
|Effective midwifery practice||Approximately 50%|
|Professional and ethical practice||Approximately 28%|
|Developing the individual midwife and others||Approximately 7%|
|Achieving quality care through evaluation and others||Approximately 15%|
- The book is developed by Nursing manthra team includes Registered Nurses.
- We tried to cover all imporatnt topics, and thousands of multiple choice questions and answeres.
- It will help you to pass exam at first attempt if you study well
- It is updating semester based on the questions asked for NMC UK CBT examination.
- Soft copy will be sent to your mail after contacting us through whatsapp
- please note that nursingmanthra study materials will be read only pdf file, which cannot be downloaded /printed or shared.
- The amount once paid will not be refunded at any circumstances