Professionals benefit from this service:
- Social worker:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work.
- Social counselor:
- Masters in counseling or psychology or education with specialization in counseling.
- Social therapist/Behavior Analyst:
- MSc in psychology or education with behavior analysis specialization.
- BSc in psychology, education, or nursing with an applied behavior analysis program.
- Assistant behavioral analyst
- MSc in various fields of psychology.
- Assistant psychologist:
- BSc in psychology (can work under the supervision of a licensed psychologist).
- Special Education:
- Special Education teacher, learning support teacher:
- Masters in special education or BSc degree in special education with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field.
Please note that at least 1 year of experience is required for all categories. Job vacancies can be seen on Dubai Careers: https://dubaicareers.ae/en/Pages/default.aspx
Steps of the application process under CDA:
- Process of Equalization and PSV (Primary Source Verification) – Primary source verification prior to submitting the application to CDA licensing department must be fulfilled.
A. Equalization of your highest Academic degree from the Ministry of Education, UAE:
- Higher secondary certificate, Diploma, Bachelor degree – 100 AED each
- MS, Pg. certificates – 150 AED
- PhD – 200 AED
B. PSV – Primary source verification of Documents of Qualifications and Work experience through Dataflow Agency.
Documents required for PSV Application:
- CDA application form
- LOA (Letter of Authorization) copy duly filled and signed
- Copy of highest academic Degree
- Professional license copy if available
- Experience letter (last 3 years)
- Once you receive results from MOE and Dataflow, compile the remaining documents listed below and send them to [email protected]:
- CDA licensure application form
- Passport size photograph
- Attested degree and transcript
- Equalization Report by MOE
- Letter of Experience
- Good Conduct Certificate issued by Dubai police (if resident of Dubai) or from the Police department of the respective Emirates
- Good standing certificate from the country of residence (If residency is less than 6 months in Dubai)
- Dataflow verification positive Report
- Exam Process: The examination is held every 3 months at the British University of Dubai. A CDA licensing representative will contact you to inform you of the exam date and preparation materials.
- After completion of the exam, you will receive the issued license.
- License Renewal: Every 2 years, 2 months prior to expiry.
Are you fed up with all these processes? Don’t worry, Nursing Manthra is there to assist you throughout the process. They can help with filling the application, Dataflow service, exam booking, and more. You can approach Nursing Manthra at any time.
If you need any more clarification, feel free to contact Nursing Manthra on WhatsApp