NHS-National Health Service
Professional body for Allied health professionals in UK-HCPC_Health and care Professions Council.
Professions listed for HCPC registration:
- Practitioner psychologists
- Speech and language therapist
- Arts therapist
- Biomedical scientist-BSC MLT
- Clinical scientists
- Hearing aid dispensers
- Occupational therapists
- Operating department practitioners
- One of the following documents showing your full name and current address :-house hold utility bill, gas, water, telephone, electricity(it shouldn’t be more than 6 month old), current full driving license, bank, statement, credit card
- Educational document-graduation is easy
- Experience-Minimum 1 year recent experience and including internship-mention reference letters or contact details of supervisor or head. Your character should mention in the experience certificate. Experience certificate contents standard has given in website of HCPC
- Professional registration and membership
- Good standing certificate
- Degree transcript
- Medical fit certificate from a general practitioner and police clearance certificate
- HPCP course form ( completed by your university with official stamp of the university. College stamp and sign from Head.
- English proficiency test-IELTS or TOEFL
- IELTS: over all 7 (writing , speaking, reading , listening =not less than 6.5-2 year validity. For speech and language therapist : Over all 8. Writing 7.5. speaking , reading and listening =8
- TOEFL: Minimum score of 100/120
- For speech and language therapsit : Minimum score of 118/120
- 2 year is the validity of the test
- Application form filled -which is in website download and print out
- Form has to fill from your authorities and send by post to HCPC.
- After reviewing will get payment link which says you are eligible
- Receive confirmation letter and reference number
- Back ground verification
- Assessment and processing
- Tier 2 visa approval.