NCLEX REGISTRATION DETAILS FOR NMI BOARD OF NURSING (SAIPAN)
NCLEX REGISTRATION DETAILS FOR NMI (NORTHERN MARIANA ISLAND) BOARD OF NURSING (SAIPAN)
Hai all ,
Today we will discuss about NCLEX application, as my readers demanding for NCLEX related blogs. We all can achieve our dreams if you follow the exact method. This process you can do by yourself and follow the website of NMI for the updates during Covid outbreak.
Most of you will ask me where is this place.If you wish to know about northern Mariana Island please visit this link
The timezone in Saipan is Chamorro Standard Time (GMT+10).
Get updated information about NMI you cna visit: nmibon.info/
REQUIREMENTS FOR NCLEX REGISTRATION:
All foreign/international applicant must have completed a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) in order to apply with the NMI BON. However, the NMI BON accepts only US accredited ASN program.
- scanned high school diploma-for credential evaluation
- passport front and back pages
- passport size photo with white back ground
- transcript of records &Related learning experience
- license home country (front and back ) license card or certificate
- scanned college diploma
- Birth certificate original form
- Form 137 -seconadry grade details original
Application name should be same as in Passport.
Sending your transcripts from your schools to NMI Board of Nursing
- You should send Official Transcript of Records from your High School. It has to have the school official seal and must be sealed in an envelope and signed. This has to sent to NMI Board of Nursing from your school.
- You can try to send if your registrar is unable to send from school.
- NMI Board of Nursing making sure the envelope is signed and sealed and send it through the nearest Post office to your school or the nearest courier providers (FedEx, DHL or LBC).
- You may also do this for your request from your school/college of Nursing – form (Doc 47, Certification of RLE Form).
- make sure the envelop is sealed and signed, send it to NMI Board of Nursing from the nearest mailing courier service in the vicinity of your school.
- send seperately for high school and nursing college.
How to Make payment to NMI Board of Nursing:
Accepted mode of payments are the following:
- US Cashier’s Checks
- US Money Orders
- US Bank Drafts
Please make sure your bank draft is acceptable in NMI board. My collegue informed me that he tried to take bank draft from UAE Exchange, but they rejected and he lost his amount.
Checks should be payable to “NMI BON” or “NMI BOARD OF NURSING”
The NMI Board of Nursing does not have an online payment mode at this time (as of this posting) and so the best option for you is probably the US Bank Draft. You can go to your local bank which ever you have an existing savings or checking account, it does not necessarily have to be a dollar account. You are in fact purchasing a US Bank Draft from them which most banks offer to their existing clients.
For the latest fee of registartion updation you cna visit their website.
Mailing your application
- (Doc 22 & 23 – found in their website). You can downlaod it from here https://nmibon.info/licensure-documents/
- Copy of your Birth Certificate
- Copy of your Marriage Certificate (as needed) – – you can visit their website for more information.
- 2×2 recent photograph of yourself (2 copies)
Correspondences and/or applications can be sent by courier to physical address at:
NMI Board of Nursing
CDA Building, 2nd Floor
San Jose, Beach Road
Saipan, MP 96950
Otherwise , correspondences and/or applications can be sent using the US Postal Services to our mailing address at:
NMI Board of Nursing
P.O. BOX 501458
Saipan, MP 96950
NMI BOARD OF NURSING, NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS, P.O. Box 501458, Saipan, MP 96950
Telephone: (670) 233-2263 (CBNE) / (670)234-2264
If all required and supporting documents are received including payment, it will take approximately 4-8 weeks. However, there may be other delays that are out of our control (ei. mail to foreign countries may take longer, school credentials and payment are sent separately, etc).
Requirements for Licensure by Examination:
- Submit an application for licensure by examination.
- Submit the fee of $150 (USD). Off island personal checks are not accepted.
- Bank draft checks and/or money order must be made payable to “NMI Board of Nursing” or “NMIBON”. This fee is non-refundable.
- Submit a certified and true copy of Birth Certificate. Submit certified and true copy of marriage certificate if your name changed due to marriage OR if divorced, submit a divorce decree showing name change.
- Submit two (2) recent 2”x2” photographs of yourself taken within the last six (6) months.
- Applicant must sign the bottom front portion of both photos.
- Request for your Official College transcript of record to be forwarded directly to NMI BON.
- Transcript must be mailed directly to the Board along with the Certificate of Related Learning Experience (CRLE) form (Doc. 47) with official seal or authentication stamp(s) affixed. Applicant must have completed a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program.
- Request for your Official High School transcript of record to be forwarded directly to CBNE. Transcript must have school’s seal or authentication stamp(s) affixed.
- Send notification to the Board’s office as soon as possible if any change occurs in your name, mailing address, or other application information after you submit your application.
- Submit legal proof of change in name such as a certified and true copy of your marriage certificate or court order.
- Official College transcript must specify of the PHARMACOLOGY course. If integrated with other course, it must be identified separately on the transcript.
- If an applicant completed his/her BSN more than ten (10) years after the date of completion, an original employment certificate must accompany the application. Employment certificate must have company seal or authentication stamp(s) affixed.
- If an applicant completed his/her BSN after five (5) years after the date of completion, the applicant must complete a refresher course on nursing code of ethics and standard of care. Such refresher course can be found on ncsbn.org. Completion of certificate must be included with application.
UPON APPROVAL BY THE BOARD:
- Your Candidate Bulletin will be emailed to you and you must register with Pearson Vue to take the NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) and pay the required fee. You can register for the exam through one of the following:
- Web site at www.pearsonvue.com/nclex
- Telephone by calling NCLEX Candidate Services at 1-866-895-9016.
- Mail using the Examination Registration form provided in the Candidate Bulletin.
- Watch for the test service to send your authorization to test (ATT) by mail or through email. Provided that you give your email address at the time of registration. You must have your ATT with you when you go to the test center for the exam. You will not be admitted without it.
- Follow instructions. The email address indicated on the NCLEX application must be the same when registering with PearsonVue.
- You have to schedule for the exam upon receipt of your ATT. You can choose your date provided there’s space availability. Your ATT has an expiration date so please avoid unnecessary delays.
After you sit for the exam, your Board will –
- Mail your license to you , if you pass the exam.
- Mail your regret letter, diagnostic profile and another application for re-take of the exam, after you failed the exam.
REQUEST TO RETAKE THE EXAMINATION:
- Submit the CBNE-1 application, two (2) 2”x2” photos signed on the bottom front and the required fee. (You do not need to resubmit your credentials.) Follow VUE registration procedure.
- Your eligibility will be changed once you complete the 45 days waiting period after the failed exam.
HOW TO BOOK FOR NCLEX FOR ALL REGULATROY BODIES:
Two-Step Registration Process for the NCLEX:
- Submit an application for licensure/registration to the nursing regulatory body (NRB) where you wish to be licensed/registered. This is in order to be made eligible to take the NCLEX*.
- Register for the NCLEX with Pearson VUE, utilizing one of the methods below. You will need a program code to register, and an email address must be provided with your registration. Correspondence from Pearson VUE will only be available via email.
*The NCLEX-PN is used for U.S. licensure only.
- Call Pearson VUE NCLEX Candidate Services.
- Use one of the following payment methods: valid VISA, MasterCard, or American Express credit, debit or prepaid card.
- Have your card ready when calling to register. The name shown on the card, the card number and the expiration date must be provided.
Registration Time Limit
After an NCLEX registration is created, it will stay open for 365 days waiting for candidate eligibility from the NRB. Once you are made eligible, you must test within the validity dates on the Authorization to Test (ATT) email.
- If you are not made eligible or are denied eligibility by your NRB within the 365-day time period, you will forfeit your NCLEX registration and exam fee. If this occurs, you will need to reregister and pay another exam fee after the current registration expires.
- You may not have two NCLEX registrations (of the same exam type) open at the same time. If you reregister before your current registration expires, your second registration will be processed and denied, and the fee collected will be non-refundable.
WHAT WILL CAUSE DELAY IN PROCESSING APPLICATION?
WHAT ARE THE COMMON PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED BY CBNE ON THE PROCESSING OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE NCLEX?
- Multiple people sending documents; one person sends payment while the applicant sends in the application.
- Any document that is not legible will be returned and the applicant will be asked to re-submit.
- Photos are not signed in the appropriate location (must be signed on the front bottom portion of the photos).
- Payment is made by international/foreign bank draft check; or payment is made payable to the wrong payee. Applicant must not endorse the back portion of the check/money order; endorsing it would mean a return of payment to the applicant.
- Application questionnaire is not answered appropriately.
- Lacking the required CRLE form that nursing school must complete (Doc 47: Certification of Related Learning Experience (Revised 06.20.19))
- Your application is valid for one (1) year from the date we receive your application. If your application is incomplete, you will have this one year period to complete the requirements. If the one year has lapse and it is still incomplete, your application will be discarded and application fee will not be refunded.
- However, if your application is approved, your application is valid for one (1) year from the date of the approval letter sent to you by the NMI BON. Within this one year period, you will need to register to take the NCLEX. If you fail to take the NCLEX by the expiration date of your approval letter, your application will be considered void, and you will need to resubmit another application along with the $110 fee and the two (2) signed photos.
You can also visit the site for more details :https://www.ncsbn.org/nclex-application-and-registration.htm