DHA LICENSE PROCESS FOR SPEECH THERAPIST:
DHA LICENSE PROCESS FOR SPEECH THERAPIST:
Today’s article is about how to be a speech therapist in Dubai.
After signing up with the DHA website, you have to check for eligibility. Once you are eligible you can open the application and start the process. You will get a unique identification number. With this unique identification number, you can apply for the data flow and DHA CBT exam.
The procedure includes 3 steps.
- Data flow verification of your documents:
- CBT assessment (EXAM)
Data flow verification of your documents:
You may ask me what all are the documents required for data flow. What is data flow or PSV (primary source verification). Data flow means verifying your documents from their source. You must submit your education includes internship, license, and experience for data flow. Data flow teams in your country will visit the institution, or they may mail or they make a call to the institute. The correspondent authority has to make positive remarks on the documents that you submitted for verification.
Now, you may ask me what all are the documents required for data flow verification
- BSc in Speech-language pathology/ Speech and language therapy /Speech pathology /Speech therapy/Speech
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience post qualification in a related field in a hospital or clinical setting.
- BSc in Communication or Psychology or linguistics And Master’s program in speech-language pathology
from an accredited educational institution, college or university Minimum of one (1) years’ experience post qualification in related field in a hospital or clinical settings
- mark list/transcript-If you don’t have mark list from university, then you can submit the transcript. The transcript is taking from the college, the principal should be sealed and signed on it, mentioning all year details of the subjects, mark list, internship details also, etc.
- License- from licensing council-you can submit your valid home country license. Initial license copy and renewed copy also. If your license is expired, then you have to renew your license and then apply for verification. If you worked in another country, you can submit a license from the last working country also.
- Experience certificate—- a minimum of 2 years experience with a minimum gap within 2 years. Always better to have experience with one employer for 2 years. Don’t try to make a fake document. Always get an experience certificate from HR(Human resource ) office or from Medical director if your institution doesn’t have an HR department.
Process of Data flow:
- Signup DHA Data flow account by using your mail id and unique identification number
- Upload signed a letter of authorization
- Create a new case and select your profession
- Start application
- Upload all details of your Education, internship, License, and Employment details
- Upload all documents. Care must be taken to give exact information. If you ignore it, then your outcome can be negative.
- submit the application by making payment. You can use Debit or credit cards internationally.
2. CBT(COMPUTER BASED TEST) -Assessment (EXAM):
- Go to pro metric website
- generate eligibility
- schedule exam
- Do payment
- Exam result will be published within 1 -5 days
3.SUBMISSION FOR ELIGIBILITY LETTER:
Wow, I hope that You finished with your data flow and your exam. Those who completed both can apply now for eligibility letter. At this stage, you have to submit the following documents.
- Good standing certificate from pharmacy council where you worked last
- Basic life support
- Higher secondary certificate
You have to check whether your data flow report is linked with DHA. If yes then submit and do the payment. It’s about 230 AED. Within 2-5 days you will get DHA eligibility letter. Now it’s your time to apply for a job in Dubai. Once you are selected and signed an offer letter your employer will start the process for licensing. All the best for a bright future.
If you need any assistance for doing DHA Licensing process you can contact me in my Whats app
Thanks & Best regards…
SHINCY GEORGE, MSN, RN, AUTHOR, BLOG WRITER