DHA LICENSE PROCESS FOR HIJAMA THERAPIST:
DHA LICENSE PROCESS FOR HIJAMA THERAPIST:
TCAM Healthcare Professionals Licensure Requirements
1 All applicants must demonstrate a current valid license/ registration to practice in home country or country of last employment (Where applicable).
2 Physician must hold a valid Authorities license to practice as a physician relevant to the Authority he/she is applying to TCAM profession will be considered as an extended scope (Privilege) for the physician.
3 All applicants must submit their complete transcripts that indicate the theory and clinical hours as applicable.
4 Cupping shall be considered within the scope of Chinese medicine.
5 Hijama shall be considered within the scope of Unani medicine.
6 UAE nationals who wish to be licensed as Hijama Practitioner will be evaluated on case by case by the designated Authorities
7 All TCAM practitioners must hold a valid BLS certificate.
After signing up with DHA website, you have to check for eligibility .Once you are eligible you can open application and start process. You will get a unique identification number. With this unique identification number you can apply for data flow and DHA CBT exam.
The procedure includes 3 steps.
- Data flow verification of your documents:
- CBT assessment (EXAM)
Data flow verification of your documents:
You may ask me what all are the documents required for data flow. What is data flow or PSV (primary source verification). Data flow means verifying your documents from their source. You must submit your education includes an internship , license, and experience for data flow. Data flow teams in your country will visit the institution, or they may mail or they make a call to the institute. The correspondent authority has to make positive remarks on the documents that you submitted for verification.
Now, you may ask me what all are the documents required for data flow verification
- Holding a valid DHA/ Department of Health -Abu Dhabi /MOH healthcare professional license in any: medical/nursing/allied health specialties And Proof of completing Hijama training program approved by
MOH/DHA/ Department of Health -Abu Dhabi 1. Two (2) years’ experience post qualification in a related field
For UAE Nationals: passing MOHP assessment
Hijama training program shall consist of the following:
1. Minimum of 50 CME hours comprising of theoretical and practical components
2. At least 20 cases Hijama treatment as part of the training program, cases should include different Hijama points
3. Course curriculum shall be submitted to the health authorities for CME review and accreditation
4. The applicant should submit a course completion certificate mentioning hours of Training Programme.
Applicants who completed a training program in Hijama outside UAE should provide the training certificate along with the course curriculum for review.
- mark list/transcript-If you don’t have mark list from university, then you can submit the transcript. The transcript is taking from the college, the principal should be sealed and signed on it, mentioning all year details of the subjects, mark list, internship details also, etc.
- License- council) you can submit your valid home country license. Initial license copy and renewed copy also. If your license is expired, then you have to renew your license and then apply for verification. If you worked in another country, you can submit a license from the last working country also.
- Experience certificate—-Successful completion of internship program And Two (2) years clinical experience. with a minimum gap within 2 years. Always better to have experience with one employer for 2 years. Don’t try to make a fake document. Always get experience certificate from HR(Human resource ) office or from Medical director if your institution don’t have HR department.
Process of Data flow:
- Signup DHA Data flow account by using your mail id and unique identification number
- Upload signed letter of authorization
- Create a new case and select your profession
- Start application
- Upload all details of your Education, internship , License , and Employment details
- Upload all documents. Care must be taken to give exact information. If you ignore , then your outcome can be negative.
- submit the application by making payment. You can use Debit or credit cards internationally.
2. CBT(COMPUTER BASED TEST) -Assessment (EXAM):
- Go to pro metric website
- generate eligibility
- schedule exam
- Do payment
- Exam result will be published within 1 -5 days
3.SUBMISSION FOR ELIGIBILITY LETTER:
Wow, I hope that You finished with your data flow and your exam. Those who completed both can apply now for eligibility letter. At this stage you have to submit following documents.
- Good standing certificate form licensing council where you worked last
- Basic life support
- Higher secondary certificate
You have to check whether your data flow report is linked with DHA. If yes then submit and do the payment .Its about 230 AED. Within 2-5 days you will get DHA eligibility letter. Now its your time to apply for job in Dubai. Once you are selected and signed offer letter your employer will start process for licensing. All the best for a bright future.
If you need any assistance for doing DHA Licensing process you can contact me in my Whats app
Thanks & Best regards…
SHINCY GEORGE, MSN,RN,AUTHOR, BLOG WRITER