DHA LICENSE PROCESS FOR AYURVEDA PRACTITIONER:
DHA LICENSE PROCESS FOR AYURVEDA PRACTITIONER:
1 All applicants must demonstrate a current valid license/ registration to practice in home country or country of last employment (Where applicable).
2 Physician must hold a valid Authorities license to practice as a physician relevant to the Authority he/she is applying to TCAM profession will be considered as an extended scope (Privilege) for the physician.
3 All applicants must submit their complete transcripts that indicate the theory and clinical hours as applicable.
4. All TCAM practitioners must hold a valid BLS certificate.
After signing up with DHA website, you have to check for eligibility .Once you are eligible you can open application and start process. You will get a unique identification number. With this unique identification number you can apply for data flow and DHA CBT exam.
The procedure includes 3 steps.
- Data flow verification of your documents:
- CBT assessment (EXAM)
Data flow verification of your documents:
You may ask me what all are the documents required for data flow. What is data flow or PSV (primary source verification). Data flow means verifying your documents from its source. You must submit your education includes internship , license and experience for data flow. Data flow team in your country will visit the institution, or they may mail or they make a call to the institute. The correspondent authority has to make a positive remarks on your documents which you submitted for verification.
Now , you may ask me what all are the documents required for data flow verification
- Professional Bachelor Degree of Indian medicine – Ayurveda (BAMS- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and surgery) or equivalent of minimum five (5) years full time duration including internship (Comprising of a minimum of 4500 hours of classroom theory and practical sessions and 1000 hours of internship training)
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience after internship.
- Accredited Ayurveda Medicine program over a three to four (3- 4) years full time / equivalent, comprising minimum 2500 hours (classroom theory and practical sessions) followed by 500 hours of supervised internship training.Minimum of four (4) years’ experience after internship.
- Physician privileged to practice Traditional Indian Medicine with an accredited full-time Ayurveda training program comprising of a minimum of two professional examinations and at least 1500 hours (classroom theory and practical sessions) followed by 500 hours of supervised clinical training. No experience required
- mark list/transcript-If you don’t have mark list from university, then you can submit the transcript. Transcript is taking from the college , principal should sealed and signed on it, mentioning all year details of the subjects , mark list, internship details also etc.
- License- council) you can submit your valid home country license. Initial license copy and renewed copy also. If your license is expired , then you have to renew your license and then apply for verification. If you worked in another country , you can submit license from last working country also.
- Experience certificate—-Successful completion of internship program And Two (2) years clinical experience. with minimum gap within 2 year . Always better to have experience with one employer for 2 years. Don’t try to make a fake document. Always get experience certificate from HR(Human resource ) office or from Medical director if your institution don’t have HR department.
Process of Data flow:
- Signup DHA Data flow account by using your mail id and unique identification number
- Upload signed letter of authorization
- Create a new case and select your profession
- Start application
- Upload all details of your Education, internship , License , and Employment details
- Upload all documents. Care must be taken to give exact information. If you ignore , then your outcome can be negative.
- submit the application by making payment. You can use Debit or credit cards internationally.
2. CBT(COMPUTER BASED TEST) -Assessment (EXAM):
- Go to pro metric website
- generate eligibility
- schedule exam
- Do payment
- Exam result will be published within 1 -5 days
3.SUBMISSION FOR ELIGIBILITY LETTER:
Wow, I hope that You finished with your data flow and your exam. Those who completed both can apply now for eligibility letter. At this stage you have to submit following documents.
- Good standing certificate form licensing council where you worked last
- Basic life support
- Higher secondary certificate
You have to check whether your data flow report is linked with DHA. If yes then submit and do the payment .Its about 230 AED. Within 2-5 days you will get DHA eligibility letter. Now its your time to apply for job in Dubai. Once you are selected and signed offer letter your employer will start process for licensing. All the best for a bright future.
If you need any assistance for doing DHA Licensing process you can contact me in my Whats app
Thanks & Best regards…
SHINCY GEORGE, MSN,RN,AUTHOR, BLOG WRITER