HOW TO GET TEMPORARY LICENSE UNDER HAAD WITHOUT HAAD EXAM FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
HOW TO GET TEMPORARY LICENSE UNDER HAAD WITHOUT HAAD EXAM FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS:
Happy news for all nurses in UAE who are struggling to finish their licensing requirements and exams due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Health authorities are providing temporary licenses to practice in UAE until 31 December 2020. Within this time you can write exam and can change your license to permanent license following by meeting professional qualification requirements.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR HAAD TEMPORARY LICENSING:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Valid Passport copy
- High School/Higher secondary certificate
- Educational qualifications-Degree/diploma
- Mark list or transcript of study
- Experience certificates(minimum of 2-year post-registration)
- BLS certificate (applicable professions)
- A valid and current Health Professional license issued by the regulatory body
- Certificate(s) of Good Standing from the relevant regulatory authority
- Applicant Declaration Form completed and signed by the applicant
- Staff Data clearance form (provided in the application)
- Nomination letter (for facility sponsored applicants)
- Resume (current)
- Facility offer letter
- Data flow payment receipt(if you already finished dataflow , then need data flow report)
- Letter of authorization(provided in the application)
- Security clearance cid barcode sheet
- India-mark sheet for the final year (all year mark sheets for applicants)
- Afghanistan, egyptian & pakistan-copy of the backside on the degree certificate ( for applicants having afghanistan, egyptian & pakistani degrees/certificates)
- Certificate of authenticity and verification (cav) for applicants who have studied in philippines
- Name change certificate, if applicable (marriage certificate, affidavit, any legal document, etc
Note: Once you met all these and get Application login details, the facility will apply for temporary licensing, and they will attach the temporary license request letter and they will submit the application.
MODEL OF TEMPORARY LICENSE FROM HAAD:
Subject: Temporary Permission to Practice
Date : ……………………..
In reference to your licensure request, application number …………, please be informed that the Department of Health has approved health professional ……………… to practice temporarily from …………. to 31 December 2020, as a ………… NURSE Granted that he is covered by hospital malpractice insurance and he should comply with UAE federal laws of labor and immigration requirements.
Please note that this approval is limited to the above-mentioned period only, and pending requirements below must be submitted to DoH through the electronic licensing system prior to expiry date of this temporary approval, with considerations to;
– Health Professionals must work under the supervision of their superintendents
– DoH will have no liabilities towards any malpractice or inefficiencies or complains that may occur, it is the
superintendents’ responsibility to ensure professionals’ practice is well maintained within safe parameters, any
insufficiency acknowledged must be reported to DoH by filling the violation reporting form accessible in DoH website on, doh.gov.ae
– Letter of permit to practice should be signed by both the facility superintendent and the healthcare professional and shared
with the Health Professional Licensing Department on firstname.lastname@example.org
-The temporary approvals are in implementation in line to special measures of COVID -19 crisis to enable healthcare continuity practice are well preserved
-This permit to practice is not renewable and does not indicate that a temporary or permanent license will be issued anytime later.
-Healthcare Providers shall be issued with monthly bills of their professionals whose temporary licenses have been issued.
For circulars related to this post please visit the haad website. file:///C:/Users/V15/Desktop/USO-17-20.pdf
If you wish to get more information and avail of the assistance for temporary licensing you can contact the nursing manthra team.
SHINCY GEORGE, MSN, RN, AUTHOR