HOW TO GET DHA TEMPORARY LICENSE FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS WITHOUT EXAM
HOW TO GET TEMPORARY LICENSE UNDER DHA WITHOUT HAAD EXAM FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS:
Happy news for all nurses in UAE who are struggling to finish their licensing requirements and exams due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Health authorities are providing temporary licenses to practice in UAE until 31 December 2020. Within this time you can write an exam and can change your license to permanent license following by meeting professional qualification requirements.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DHA TEMPORARY LICENSING:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Valid Passport copy
- High School/Higher secondary certificate
- Educational qualifications-Degree/diploma
- Mark list or transcript of study
- Experience certificates(minimum of 2-year post-registration)
- BLS certificate (applicable professions)(New applicants will be exempted from Life support
courses (BLS, PALS, ACLS etc.) and Medical Fitness Certificate for Healthcare professional above the
age of 65.)
- A valid and current Health Professional license issued by the regulatory body
- Certificate(s) of Good Standing from the relevant regulatory authority
- Facility offer letter (Employment contract or Offer letter from a Hospital
(Government/Private) dealing with COVID-19 cases)
- Data flow payment receipt(if you already finished dataflow, then need data flow report)
- NAME CHANGE CERTIFICATE, IF APPLICABLE (MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE, AFFIDAVIT, ANY LEGAL DOCUMENT, ETC
- The Medical Director of the hospital shall ensure the professional competencies and skills as well as the physical and mental fitness of new applicants to practice the profession.
- DHA has the right to review all applications and communicate with those exempted professionals to complete professional licensure requirements later whenever the authority deems it appropriate.
For more details visit DHA website:
10 May 2020
Licenses of Healthcare professionals during COVID-19 Pandemic
If you need any assistance for temporary licensing process you can contact the nursing manthra team.
MSN, RN, AUTHOR