MOH UAE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR NURSES
UAE MOH PROCEDURE FOR NURSES : ALL ABOUT FEDERAL DEPARTMENT OF NURSING SERVICES:
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a federation of seven Gulf sheikhdoms: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Qaiwain. The UAE now has 40 public Hospitals, compared with only 7 in 1970. The Ministry of Health is undertaking a multi million-dollar program to expand health facilities and hospitals, medical centers, and a trauma center in the seven emirates.
To attract wealthy UAE nationals and expatriates who traditionally have traveled abroad for serious medical care, Dubai is developing Dubai health care city, a hospital free zone that will offer international-standard advanced private healthcare and provide an academic medical training center; completion is done and finished on 2010.12 million people visit Dubai every year for healthcare services.
MOH UAE NURSING REGISTRATION AND SERVICE DETAILS:
1. Registered Nurse
2. Assistant Nurse
3. Specialty Nurse
4. Registered Midwife
5. Assistant Midwife
|Registered Nurse||1. Bachelor degree in Nursing.||Minimum two (2) years clinical experience|
|Assistant Nurse||1. Diploma of Nursing 2. General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma||Minimum One (1) year clinical experience|
|Specialty Nurse||Qualification as Registered Nurse and Post graduate certificate in one (1) of the nursing specialties||Minimum of One (1) year experience in the related specialty field.|
|Registered Midwife||1. Bachelor degree in Midwifery 2. BSc in Nursing and Midwifery Certificate||Two (2) years’ experience as a Midwife|
|Assistant Midwife||1. Diploma in Midwifery 2. Diploma in Nursing with Midwifery program.||One (1) year experience as Assistant Midwife|
NOTE: Make sure that your experience is valid after receiving your license. Not after completion of your course.
NURSING SPECIALTY TITLES:
– Pediatric Nurse
– Mental Health Nurse
– Critical Care Nurse
– Neonatal Nurse
– Home Care Nurse
- Nurses and Midwives are required to pass the Ministry of Health and Prevention examination in order to obtain the professional license in the UAE.
- The applicant is granted a total of three (3) attempts to pass the examination.
- After the third attempt the applicant is not allowed to apply for a lower or equivalent title
Exam Exemption :
- UAE National
- Graduate of Universities inside UAE
- HAAD/DHA License Holder
- Applicant having license from US, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, South Africa
Documents Required for New Registration Application :
- Passport and UAE Visa
- High School Diploma/Pre-degree
- Nursing Degree Certificate
- Nursing License/Registration
- Transcript of Records for Nursing or Midwifery degree
- Experience Certificate (Recent 2 years)
- Master’s Degree Certificate, if applicable
- Equivalence of Master’s Degree *Can be acquired in Ministry of Education.
- HAAD/DHA License, if applicable
10.Previous Dataflow Report, if applicable
11.Recent Good Standing Certificate
12.Valid Resuscitation Certificate (BLS or ACLS)
13.Job Offer Letter, if HAAD or DHA license transfer
Please be guided of the list of documents required by licensing department based on the updated Professional Qualification Requirements.
Documents required for new applicants for Verification by dataflow:
1) Qualification as per PQR requirement
2) Experience ( recent 2 years)
3) License (license uploaded should match experience submitted)
Documents required for new applicants:
1) Photograph with white background
3) Secondary school certificate ( 10th or 12th standard)
4) Qualification ( Nursing Certificate with transcript)
5) License (recent 2 years)
6) Experience certificate ( recent 2 years)
7) Previous dataflow report ( if available)
8) Good standing certificate ( from licensing authority) not older than 6 months of issuance
9) Valid Basic Life Support Certificate
Documents required for Renewal of Registration for all users (MOH and non MOH):
1) Updated passport
2) MOH previous Registration
3) Recent experience verified by dataflow
4) Valid good standing certificate not older than 6 months of issuance
5) Valid BLS
6) Private Medical License ( If the applicant is working in private facility)
(If any of the documents required from new application is missing, kindly upload it in the system)
Please note that your name should be entered exactly like passport otherwise application will be rejected
Discontinuity of Practice Nurses and Midwives who have an interruption of clinical practice exceeding two (2) years and opting to be licensed in the UAE must follow the CME/CPD requirements below:
|GAP OF PRACTICE||REQUIREMENT|
|From two to less than three years||20 CME/CPD credits and 6 months of training|
|From three to less than four years||40 CME/CPD credits and 6 months of training|
|From four to less than five years||60 CME/CPD credits and 6 months of training|
|From five to ten years (UAE nationals only)||100 CME/CPD credits and 12 months of training|
1. New Registration Application Fee – 250 AED
2. Renewal of Registration Application Fee – 250 AED
2. Exam Fee – 300 AED
3. Registration Certificate Fee – 150 AED
4. Experience Verification – 300 AED (Only for Ministry of Health and
Prevention Staff. Non-Ministry of Health and Prevention staff needs to
*Dataflow fee depends on Dataflow Company.
Renewal of Registration:
Nurses and Midwives must submit 6 months of recent experience inside the UAE and complete a minimum of 20 CME/CPD requirement in order to renew their registration.
Documents Required for Renewal:
- Passport with Visa
- High School Diploma
- Nursing Degree Certificate
- MOH Registration
- Private License(for Private Staff in MOH) or DHA/HAAD license
IF YOU PASSED EXAMINATION:
- Submit registration forms
- Verification of license
- Verification of education
- Reference enquiry
IF YOU FAILED EXAM:
- Click new license registration
- Click application
- Book for exam
- Online payment
Note : If applicant failed the exam 3 times she /he can no longer take the exam.
HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT MOH UAE:
Before applying to the process, go through the qualification requirement . Check that you are eligible for it. Once you are not eligible , dont try to attempt. Once you had an attempt and your application is rejected it is very difficult to reedit and follow up with the same application. So before starting the process make sure that all requirements are met by you.
To check with qualification details , click on below mentioned link:
TO START AN ONLINE ACCOUNT IN MOH UAE FOR NURSES:
DATA FLOW PROCEDURE CLICK ON BELOW MENTIONED LINK:
Please fill this form in English ONLY!As per government regulations, a 5% VAT will be added to DataFlow Group Primary Source Verification packages starting 1 January, 2018.
VERIFICATION OF REGISTRATION BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES:
DIRECT LOCAL RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE:
PROMOTION FOR MOH NURSES:
- For inquiries & feedback please contact us by email at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- To schedule an appointment to visit the Regulation and Registration section office in Abu Dhabi, please follow the link: http://nas.moh.gov.ae/DailyAppCalendar.aspx
- To learn more about the Department of Nursing, visit our website: http://nas.moh.gov.ae
WORKFLOW OF NEW REGISTRATION APPLICATION FOR NURSES:
WORKFLOW OF RENEWAL OF APPLICATION: CLICK ON BELOW MENTIONED LINK
HOW TO MAKE APPOINTMENT TO MEET MOH UAE FEDERAL DEPARTMENT OF NURSING : CLICK ON BELOW MENTIONED LINK AND BOOK APPOINTMENT:
1. The appointment system program is only for those wishing to visit FDON Regulation and Registration section to complete/inquire about their registration process . To book for nursing and midwifery exams, please visit the FDON E-Services section.
2. Available appointment dates are written in green in the calendar below. To book an appointment, click on the “number” of the day and then fill in your details.
3. Appointment hours are 9:00 – 2:00 p.m. from Sunday to Thursday.
IT IS NOTICED THAT TO GET AN APPOINTMENT IS VERY DIFFICULT. YOU CAN WRITE A MAIL TO NURSING DEPARTMENT SUGGESTING THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO GET APPOINTMENT DATE , IF YOU WANT TO MEET THE PERSONNEL IN FEDERAL DEPARTMENT OF NURSING UAE MOH.
Ministry of Health Building
Al Muhaisna 2 (Next to Etisalat Academy), Dubai, UAEPostal Address
Federal Department of Nursing
P. O. Box 1853, Dubai, UAE.Tel: +971 (4) 2301624
Fax: +971 (4) 2301861
Office Hours7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Sunday to Thursday
Abu Dhabi Office:
Ministry of Health Building
Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi, UAEPostal Address
Federal Department of Nursing
P. O. Box 848, Abu Dhabi, UAE.Tel: +971 (2) 6394413
Fax: +971 (2) 6313730
FOR INQUIRIES AND FEEDBACK:
SEND QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS TO : email@example.com
you can mail if any problems exist to : firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU ARE FACING FURTHER PROBLEM , MENTION AS COMMENT , SO THAT I CAN GUIDE YOU .
Once you submit your queries, you will get mail like this .(Thank you for emailing us, Kindly be informed that your request has been shared with concerned dept. and you will be updated within 5 working days. Note: in case if you did not receive any response during mentioned period please contact us again).
SHINCY GEORGE, NURSE EDUCATOR, MSN,RN,AUTHOR.