TRANSFER OF DHA LICENSE TO HAAD OR MOH
Transfer DHA License to HAAD OR MOH:
It is a good news for medical professionals about the Memorandum of Understanding between Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and Ministry of health UAE. It is an agreement signed where a medical professional will be able to convert or transfer medical license from one issuing authority to another. i.e. like from DHA to HAAD etc.
I recommend everyone specially DHA passed candidates to clear all the confusions by simply calling the DHA number which is 800-DHA.
- First you have to be on a job with DHA License. Secondly, you should spend at least 6 months on the job. And fulfill the requirements needed for the transfer.
Activation of DHA license with you eligibility letter:
- Now you have to activate your current license with the eligibility letter. For this you have to upload following documents and pay a fees of 1010 aed online with credit card.
- Labor Card or Job Offer Letter
- Malpractice Insurance Letter
- Fees 1010 aed
These documents are given by your company when you are selected for a job. Some companies in UAE have a different way to do it to make it easy for new employee. They ask for your login ID and password and they do the rest of the stuff for you
Requirements needed for conversion DHA license to HAAD/MOH:
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from current facility, and it must have the facility stamp and signature of Medical Director or authorized person.
- Recent job offer Letter from the hiring facility not older than 3 month including the professional title, facility stamp and signature of Medical Director or authorized person.
- Valid Malpractice Insurance.
- PSV report if available.
- Valid passport copy.
- Passport size photograph.
- Medical fitness test for applicants aged 65 and the Medical fitness test must be conducted by medical fitness center- DHA.
- Transferring the full time DHA license will result in cancellation of all part time license.
- The applicants must ensure that the facility they are opting to work for has their specialty listed and licensed by DHA
- Physicians/Dentists: AED 3020
- Nurses/Allied Health/TCAM: AED 1020
5 working days
Step by Step Procedure : DHA to HAAD:
First you would need a Good Standing certificate. It will cost 510 aed for normal process and it is available from your DHA account. If you need it urgent fees will be 1010 aed ( 2 -3 working days). Payment is done online and using a credit card.
- Create account on Data Flow HAAD section (http://www.dataflowgroup.com/haad/login.aspx). Fill up the profile and upload all necessary documents required.
- You should have your data flow report from DHA which is available in DHA account under the section of PSV. If you don’t have this report you can always request it by sending an email to email@example.com.
- If you don’t have any sponsor upto now you can simply put in self-applicant. Process will be quite simple if you have you have a sponsor at this stage.
- Now you should expect a Payment notification from HAAD Data Flow. As you have PSV report with you already, you can send them back your PSV report to their email and wait for the next step
- As a next step HAAD will send you an email with your login details and direct link to HAAD website. Now login with the details sent to you into the online HAAD portal. Now upload and fill up again all necessary documents needed. Wait for their email or you can always check the status of application submitted in your HAAD account.
I hope this will help all our friends who are searching for this question or need help. You can ask us about anything regarding it on our website www.nursingmanthra.com Pageor simply comment below so that we can help you as fast as we can.
Wish you good luck in your career…………….