DHA(Dubai Health Authority) Licensing procedure
Dear friends, you can check DHA website for the licensing procedure.
Here by I am giving you a short description of the procedure of getting DHA license.
Process : DHA Applicant
- Nationally accredited Educational Qualifications recognized by DHA Professional Qualifications Requirements (PQR)
- Official Educational transcript(s) (all year of study)
- Mark list of whole year
- SSLC, PLUS TWO certificates
- Recent professional experience based on DHA PQR criteria( experience certificate to be verified by dataflow and still working certificate also)
- Valid professional License
- Registration from country of last employment
- Valid Good Standing Certificate not older than 6 months.
- Medical fitness test (if applicant age was 65 and above), and the test should be conducted only by medical fitness centers at DHA
- Valid Passport Copy
- Passport size photograph
- BLS certificate
Please provide complete biodata of the candidate :
- Name, age,
- Home permanent address
- Current address
- Contact details –mail id and mobile number
- PSV stands for: primary source verification and shall mean that all the documents required for licensure shall be verified directly from the original or primary source
- Healthcare professionals are required to pass DHA assessment in order to obtain the professional license.
- This assessment shall depend on the healthcare professional’s title and may include but not limited to written or oral tests
- Note: for oral assessment payment must be done within 2 hours.
- Otherwise, the selection assessment date will be cancelled and for Prometric assessment (CBT) eligibility number will be valid for 3 months after PSV payment ***
Post Assessment Requirements:
- Offer letter from recruiting facility including the professional title, facility stamp and signature of Medical Director or authorized person.
- Malpractice Insurance from recruiting facility
Note: The applicant must ensure that the facility he is opting to work for has his/her specialty listed and licensed by DHA.
Initial Registration Fees: AED 220 (220*18=3960 INR)
Primary Source Verification :
o Physicians/Dentist AED 1235 (1235*18=22230 INR)
o Nurses & Allied Health AED 935 (935*18=16830 INR)
o Extra Document AED 300 (300*18= 5400 INR)
note :(if you have more than 3 experience letter (3 institution you must pay additional fee of 300 DHS for each certificate).
o Oral (Normal):
- Physicians/Dentist AED 520
- Nurses & Allied Health AED 270
- Physicians/Dentist USD 210
- Nurses & Allied Health USD 170
Issue License: (License issuing Fee):
- Physicians/Dentist AED 3020
- Nurses & Allied Health AED 1020
|license issuing fee||AED 1020|
This can be done by the candidate once she got eligibility letter, contact to DHA office. License processing will be done by employing institution by uploading labour card and malpractice insurance. Some Institution will ask for DHA login ID and password and they themselves will upload the documents for licensing. Please ask your employer regarding this.
License Delivery fees:
- Physicians/Dentist/ Nurses & Allied Health AED 20 payable cash upon delivery
Timeframe for the procedure :
- Credentialing (application review): 2-4 weeks
- Primary Source Verification (PSV): it will be processed 48 hours after payment is made.
- Prometric Assessment (CBT): based on prometric assessment schedule
- Oral Assessment: based on DHA assessment schedule
- Upload labor card and Insurance: 5 working days after application submission
- Issue license: 2 working days
- There will be variation in the time frame of PSV according to how your institution replies to dataflow team.
- Care must be taken that don’t submit black certificate. Before keeping for dataflow of your experience certificates check in google regarding black listed hospitals in India 2017).
- Once you submit black listed hospitals certificates , you can’t re apply for haad/uae/moh etc.
UPDATED FEE OF DHA DATAFLOW JANUARY/2018:
PSV Amount is 1235 AED
- Only credit card payment are accepted for this service
- An additional charge of 3% + 2 AED per transaction applies on all Credit card payment.
- As per government regulations, a 5% VAT will be added to DataFlow Group Primary Source Verification packages starting 1 January, 2018.
- Please visit https://www.dataflowgroup.net/
DHA/cardpayment.aspx, enter your DHA Reference Number mentioned above, fill the details of the credit card and submit.
Primary Source Verification fees structure is as follows:
- Doctors = 1235 AED (Verification of 1 Degree, 1 Health License and Last 05 years of Employment limited to 3 employers)
- Nurses and Allied =935 AED (Verification of 1 Degree, 1 Health License and Last 03 years of Employment limited to 3 employers)
In case additional degree, license or employment certificate are required by Dubai Health Authority, an additional cost of 300 AED per document will be added to the total fee.
TRANSFER FEE OF DATA FLOW REPORTS FROM ONE HEALTH AUTHORITY TO ANOTHER
If you have a Primary Source Verification Report issued earlier by DataFlow under HAAD, MOH UAE, DHA or SCH Qatar, please note that a Transfer Fee will be applicable as below:
- Primary Source Verification Report issued under HAAD or MOH UAE – Transfer Fee of AED 100 applicable
- Primary Source Verification Report issued under Non-UAE – Transfer Fee of AED 200 applicable
- Primary Source Verification Report issued under DHA – No Transfer Fee required
Complete your application payment and take advantage of the FREE Elsevier White Paper.
Note : Your verification fee should be settled within 90 days in order to avoid the termination of your application.
Your DHA application will be evaluated basis the Report and may be subject to additional document verification at an additional fee. After completion of Audit, a revised email containing payment instructions will be sent to you.
For further refernce please check uploaded files in career category under files.Hope you got a clear clarification of licensing procedure. For further doubts you can comment below …
wish you good luck …